Foothills Group's automotive division was established specifically to ease the pain of having your pickup truck or SUV serviced. At our shop, you will experience professional, and personable service, making you feel comfortable with your vehicle's repair process. We are the only shop in Calgary that specializes in Dodge, GM, and Ford gasoline engines, making us experts in what we do. We focus on domestic trucks and SUVs, so we are sure to know our way around your vehicle better than anyone else.
Benefits of a preventative maintenance schedule
Foothills Group has been established to fill a void in the market. We are here to provide top-quality factory repairs for out-of-warranty trucks in the Calgary area. With the high labour rates of dealerships and diesel performance shops, we have filled a market gap and offer “factory” repairs at a substantially reduced price.
When you schedule your preventative maintenance with us you’ll also benefit from:
- Extending the lifespan of your truck
- Improving your fuel economy
- Sustaining your vehicle’s resale value
What is checked in a preventative maintenance service?
Following a preventative maintenance schedule is essential for maintaining your truck and keeping your vehicle in good condition, which in turn protects the safety of both you and others on the road. Additionally, performing routine maintenance keeps repair costs to a minimum. While we work with you to develop a custom preventative maintenance plan, you’ll find that most of our scheduled maintenance covers the following items:
- Check interior, exterior and warning lights
- Check dash gauges and switches
- Check A/C, heater and defroster controls
- Check steering operation
- Check windshield, wipers and doors
- Inspect fuel tank
- Inspect exhaust system and mounting
- Check HVAC
- Inspect tires for irregular wear, cuts and sidewall damage
- Inspect A/C unit and coolant hoses
- Inspect engine, belts, turbocharger hoses, clamps and mounts
- Change engine oil and oil filters,
- Flush engine cooling system
- Check all fluids and filters
- Inspect front and rear brakes
- Lubricate all necessary components
With several factory-trained technicians, we can get your truck back on the road in a timely manner. Come find out what you have been missing, experience our top-notch service, and let us prove you’ve chosen the right shop to have your vehicle serviced.